This is not a bum bag just for your wallet and a phone – BigOne HAYB x Blahol is a damn journey-ready bum bag!
Blahol is a local legend who has been sewing bicycle bags and accessories at Powiśle in Warsaw for years. If you are a Polish bicycle courier – you know this brand is as authentic as it gets. Beloved by fixed gear enthusiasts and worn by bum bag heads, this is an instant classic!
Having a HAYB PRO MODEL from Blahol is like getting on a skateboard team. This guy started by making bags for himself and his homies as the products he found were insufficient. Like us, he likes to change his surroundings to create and explore what is possible. Cheers to the creators!
You can quickly put in four 500ml cans and get ready for the after party, or half a kilo of coffee and V60 02 and tons of coffee accessories for the after, after party. We were surprised we no longer needed backpacks after rumbling with Blahol across the town. In general, this is a hell of a pack to stand out from the crowd and keep your pockets for your hands only.
The side straps allow you to compress the bum bag, but they also work as a U-Lock hanger. Made of Cordura® – it survives A LOT (for example, falling over the hood of a car and then rag-dolling the asphalt did not do any damage to it. Yet we won’t try this test a second time for sure).
Available in HAYB’s colours from ” Się Przelewa” series:
- OWOC juice to be seen from afar.
- KWIAT – pink, for the catwalk class and style!
- TROPIK green for veggie heads and broccoli lovers.
- KLASYK – for the suits and smooth operators.
- a zip pocket on the front for grab a wallet fast,
- loops on the front to attach stuff,
- internal mesh pocket because order helps security,
- tape with a carabiner inside – so you always know where to look for your keys.
- dimensions: 30 x 15 x 10 cm
- capacity: 3 L
- weight: 310 g
- belt width: 5 cm
- Non-wearing CORDURA®, 100% nylon
- Made in Poland, Warsaw, Powiśle